Standard Tail Dragger Snow Skis
Hand-crafted all Aluminum Snow Skis are the finest anywhere.
skis are drilled to be installed on 5/32" axles on aircraft that weigh between 4
and 12 pounds. The axles may be carefully reamed to accommodate up to 1/4 inch
axle sizes. The finished dimensions are 13 inches long x 2.5 inches wide.
- MMP Hand-crafted all Aluminum Snow Skis are the finest anywhere. They
are designed for those who only want only the best, and are sick and tired
of all the rest. When you demand the best. MAIDEN Delivers.
- These snow skis can easily be installed and adjusted in seconds.
- They incorporate a "Never Slip" design providing double the holding
power with dual stainless steel set screws at an optimum 60-degree angle of
separation, thus, No "Flat spots" are required on the axles.
- The designed extra axle height provides additional ground clearance
to improve deep snow performance and reduce the chance of ice damage to
- They feature automatic centering, with no additional lanyards or
bungee straps required.
- These skis are designed with a minimal aerodynamic drag design.
All of the MMP snow skis now
incorporate deeper threads and larger, stronger, 8/32 grade 8 set screws, to
satisfy even the boldest desires for maximum torque, without stripping or
breaking the fasteners!
Holding power was great before, but now
they have a much greater tolerance to heavy handed over torque situations!
Shipping: There will be one $8 dollar shipping and
handling fee for your entire order (USA orders only).
For international orders please contact MMP before purchasing to obtain
accurate shipping fees, and payment instructions for international shipping
Item Name: Standard Tail Dragger Skis, Set of 2
Item Number: STD
Item Name: Standard Replacement Main Gear Ski, One Ski Only
Item Number: STD One
If after browsing this website you have not found the information you are looking for please Contact Us!